Student Life Mission & Vision
Student Life Purpose
Learn, create, connect, serve: Lead the future
Student Life Mission
Student Life at Pacific fosters whole person learning and student success through partnering with faculty and others to provide exceptional service, support, and learning opportunities for our students. Through innovative thinking and dynamic programs, each Student Life member focuses on all aspects of a student's personal growth and educational experience. We commit to developing a vibrant campus culture that values diversity, integrity, leadership, respect, and community. These values transcend our individual roles and departmental functions and unify us as a division.
Student Life Vision
We realize our mission by:
- Sharing our individual skills, passions, differences and lives through the services and programs that we provide to each student;
- Creating a living, learning, and working environment that encourages both our students and our staff to reach their potential and discover their unique purpose;
- Encouraging the expression, understanding of and respect for differences within and beyond our university community;
- Intentionally enhancing intercultural capacity and inclusion of all community members through active community building;
- Working toward social justice by challenging historic and emerging forms of exclusion in our policies, practices and procedures;
- Modeling ethical decision making and leadership;
- Collaborating with faculty, students, staff, and community partners to provide learning experiences that extend beyond the classroom;
- Celebrating our community accomplishments and;
- Being flexible, passionate, affiliative, and fun.