The University of the Pacific's Center for Professional and Continuing Education offers fully customized corporate training solutions and services that deliver positive cost benefits to your company. Our results oriented training programs increase employee productivity and improve your company's ability to reduce costs and increase revenue and profitability.
Professional & Business Skills Training:
- Leadership and Supervision
- Team-Building and Motivation
- Business Writing and Interpersonal Communications
- Project Management
- Performance Assessment and Management
- Fundamental Finance
- Succession Planning
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Social Media
- Change Implementation and Management
University of the Pacific's Center for Professional and Continuing Education offers customizable learning programs for international audiences. Whether the goal is to learn about American business, advance within a professional field, or learn English as a second language, CPCE can create a memorable educational experience that will help you, or your organization, achieve success. Past training partnerships include:
- Real Estate in the United States: A Training Program for Shanghai (Shanghai Municipal Housing, Land and Resources Administrative Bureau)
- Shanghai Urban Planning and Land Resources Administration Bureau 2010 Training Program for Young Professionals (Shanghai Municipal Housing, Land and Resources Administrative Bureau)
- United States Higher Education Administration Training (Shanghai Normal University- Tianhua College)
- English as a Second Language: American Culture and Language Immersion Program (Zhejiang Agricultural & Forestry University)
Hear what they are saying....
"The Frontline Leadership Program was a phenomenal success, especially in awakening our frontline managers on the fundamental leadership principles that every leader must possess to be effective. The facilitator created an easy and comfortable atmosphere that encouraged participants to interact and share their insights. This foundational course is an excellent class for both new and seasoned managers."
-Grace L. Patricio, CPLP
Bank of Stockton
"Frontline supervisors and managers are crucial to driving employee engagement which in turn drives customer service and satisfaction. It is imperative that they not only have the fundamental skills to lead, they need to understand the bigger picture and how their role drives success. The material and facilitators addresses both the skills and the leasder's role. Great Job!"
- Bill Adams
For More information....
Contact our Corporate and Customized Training Coordinator, Bob Bechill, or at 209.946.2424 to discuss the customized and off-the-shelf training options that can meet your organization's needs.