The New 2013-2014 Catalog is here! View it now!
Curriculum Enrichment- Independent Practicum Courses
Independent Practicum Courses allow you to earn professional development credits from University of the Pacific while meeting your needs for career and salary advancement.
Earn anywhere from 1-6 professional development credits per practicum!
Sources of curriculum development activities may include ideas modified from books and workshops.
Topics may include:
- multi-cultural and ethnic studies
- life-styles comparisons
- other topics related to your professional requirements.
- Curriculum Enhancement Through Special Projects/Research/Conferences/Symposiums
- Developing New Ideas in Education Practicum
- Practicum for Development of Instructional Activities
- Travel Study: Developing a Curriculum for Academic Enrichment
Information and Registration
For more information and to register for the independent practicums listed on this page, contact Dr. Allan Lifson, Coordinator, at 800.479.1995 or at TeacherFriendly.com.