Who We Are
The School of Engineering and Computer Science at University of the Pacific provides its students a student-centered learning environment through opportunities in research, job experience, and academic support.
School Fast Facts
- 23,500 square feet of networked classroom, research and project labs in the John T. Chambers Technology Center
- 80% of Pacific students receive financial aid
- 16:1 student to professor class size
- 7 ½ months of paid national or international internship placement built into your curriculum
- 5 years to complete both the bachelor's and master's degree
- 4 years to complete your bachelor's degree
The School has been recognized by independent college rankings as a leader in California engineering and computer science programs. Learn more.