Also known as the PacificCard, your I.D. card has many functions. It:
- is your university identification card
- gives you access on-campus dining facilities and your specific meal plan
- opens the door to your residential facility
- allows you to check out books at the library
- can be used as a debit card to store PacificCash
- gets you into athletic and cultural events on campus.
PacificCash, a debit-card like service, can be used on and off-campus for a variety of purposes. PacificCash can be used for guest meals at campus dining facilities, in campus laundry machines, library copiers, in the Baun Fitness Center, and in other locations, along with selected merchants off campus. To add value to your card, to manage your account, or for complete details, see PacificCard.
The PacificCard is encoded with information regarding your meal plan, and must be presented when entering a university dining hall or eatery. The meal or purchase amount is automatically deducted. For information about available meal plans, see Meal Plans.