Centers, Clinics & Institutes
Pacific is home to a range of centers at its campuses in Stockton, Sacramento and San Francisco. The centers serve as a central point for specialized activities and research, from the Center for Community Involvement which offers tutoring to area school children and volunteer opportunities for students, to the Business Forecasting Center, which produces quarterly economic forecasts of California and 10 Metropolitan areas from Sacramento to Fresno and the San Francisco Bay Area.
The centers, clinics and institutes at University of the Pacific bring expert attention to vital areas of community life, from the Brubeck Institute, dedicated to the history and art of jazz and the work of Dave Brubeck, to the John Muir Center, promoting the study of John Muir and environmentalism.
- John Muir Center
- Jacoby Center
- Humanities Center
- Business Forecasting Center
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Office of Economic Development
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Professional and Continuing Education
- Westgate Center for Leadership and Management Development
- Global Center for Social Entrepreneurship